On Friday and Saturday, December 16 to 17, Sears stores nationwide and online will have “Super Saturday” savings:
- Save up to 75% on fine jewelry, plus get a free pair of diamond studs
($99 value) when you make a jewelry purchase of $199 or more, while
Save 65% off fashion boots
- Save 65% on sweaters, outerwear and long sleeve tops for him
- Save up to 60% on coats, sweaters and fleece
- Save up to 40% off all Craftsman combo kits
- Shop the Midnight Madness event from 6 p.m. to midnight (local time) on
Saturday, Dec. 17 and save even more. Save up to 65% off sweaters. Plus, receive 30% off
already-discounted, fall clearance clothing and home fashion items—a total savings of up to 75% off.Sears has generously offered one lucky Denver Metro Moms reader a $100 gift card. I was given a gift card to check out some of their great brands including Craftsman and Land’s End. My husband has his eye on a shiny new toolbox so that may just be under the tree…..
Sorry- this contest is over but look for more fun giveaways soon!
Congrats to Marilyda- she’ll finally be able to get a Craftsman toolbox to get all her husbands tools off the floor- Yay! We can all relate to that, can’t we? I’m thinking I’ll be going the same direction with my gift card;)